preserve your cherished memories of your pets or loved ones
for lasting remembrance
Our pet or garden memorials are made of polished black granite and hand etched with an original piece of art.
- Provide a favorite photo of your pet or loved one
- I do a preliminary sketch of the photo and lettering for you to approve and sign.
- Once signed and accepted, I etch the black granite with a diamond tipped stylus. Etching is the process in which a series of small scratches or marks are made on a polished black granite surface.
- After the desired amount of polished granite has been taken off or etched and the varying degree of tones established, the work is “sealed” with a coat of lithcochrome. Once the lithcochrome dries, it is scraped off with a razor blade to complete the work.
- From the photo of your choice—you can also have name and dates added. Delivery to be arranged